Friday, May 25, 2012

How to Start A Gradient Mesh Face In Illustrator






Hey it Frank again  from QF Designs. This is the first in this video series to show you how I create a gradient mesh vector. In the coming weeks I will be showing you how to create the eyes, hair, nose, etc. So stay tuned for the following videos.

This video I will be showing you how to get started with a gradient mesh. How to setup your file and where to go from there. One of the hardest things in Illustrator is the gradient mesh tool. With my help, I can make it easier for you, but you have to develop the patience and be willing to learn. I'm giving the blueprints and with these blueprints you probably won't have the struggles I had when I started out. There are many techniques to produce a gradient mesh project, but this is the way I create mine. So good luck and if you have any questions, leave a comment below.

For QF Designs T-shirts, click here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment