Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gradient Mesh Hair Tutorial pt.1




In this tutorial, I will discuss the basic skills you need to create hair with the gradient mesh tool. Illustrator don't make it easy to learn to utilize this fantastic tool. When I first started playing around with the g-mesh, it was hard to find tutorials that were for the beginner/intermediate level artist. That was my goal with these videos. I had the Illustrator beginners in mind. Hell, when I started, I didn't even know what a vector was, lol. But the mesh tool can be intimidating at first, but once you learn it you be creating some beautiful art, I promise that. Learn the basics first. Once you gain the knowledge and confidence, you will have an easy time moving forward with your mesh progression.


No comments:

Post a Comment